1. Basic Terms:
Hamptonsproperties.com , is the property of Rosehip Partners LLC, licensed Real
Estate Brokers in the State of New York, Other product, service, or company names
used on our web site are for identification purposes only. Use of this web site
does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included in our
web site. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your password and preventing
others from using your account.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Hamptonsproperties.com
- You are responsible for any uses of our web site that occur under your account.
- You represent that you are legally authorized by virtue of ownership, agency representation
or otherwise, to post properties on Hamptonsproperties.com. You may not use this
service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use this web site to make false, fraudulent or speculative offers or
claims. You warrant that your use of Hamptonsproperties.com, does not violate any
laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use Hamptonsproperties.com content for other than your personal use
or for inclusion of Hamptonsproperties.com pages in a search index.
2. General Conditions:
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Hamptonsproperties.com service for
any reason, without notice, at any time.
to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to edit all submitted content at our sole discretion and without
limitation. This may be for, but not limited to, compliance with New York State
real estate law and insuring uniformity with the general style and presentation
of existing content on the website. This may also include direct contact information,
information related to the ownership of submitted listings or information related
to the broker representation of properties listed.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content
that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful or otherwise objectionable
3. Tools and Functionality:
Hamptonsproperties.com offers it’s users a suite of tools designed to assist property
owners and related stake holders in the management and marketing of real estate.
The services provided on this web site are provided on an "as is" and "as available"
basis. Hamptonsproperties.com makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation,
- (a) this web site will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted,
timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- (b) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable
to your circumstances;
- (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of this web site or any services
offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or
- (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained
by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4. Warranty Disclaimer:
This web site and all content and information provided is from sources deemed reliable.
No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject
to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing,
or withdrawal without notice.
5. Limitation of Liability:
Hamptonsproperties.com, together with our owners, officers, directors, employees,
representatives, affiliates, and providers, will not be responsible or liable for
- (a) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
as the result of your access to this web site or your downloading of any content
from this web site or
- (b) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct,
special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any
kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based
in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any
way connected with
- (i) any use of this web site or content, or
- (ii) the performance or non performance by us or any provider, even if we have been
advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will do
our best to respond to them. We can be reached during normal business hours at 631-324-0009
or by email to info@HamptonsProperties.com.